Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
There are many Engineering colleges, both government and private colleges. The capital city of Madhya Pradesh is Bhopal. It is known as the central state in India. Due to its geographical position, it is also known with its nickname “heart of India”. In the recent times, the GDP of Madhya Pradesh (MP) has raised on to become higher than national average. Madhya Pradesh has a literacy rate of 70.60%. There are many major educational and research centers located. For example: Indian Institute of Science and Education (IISER) in Bhopal, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Indore, IIM Indore, NITTTR Bhopal, Maulana Azad Institute of Technology etc. There are also 500 degree granting affiliated with the state universities situated in Madhya Pradesh. This article will take a look at the Engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
A look at the outline of the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh:
The state of Madhya Pradesh has about 208 Engineering and architecture colleges distributed throughout the various cities of Madhya Pradesh. The Engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh offer various sub streams such as:
Ø Mechanical engineering
Ø Chemical Engineering
Ø Civil Engineering
Ø Computer science
Ø Electrical and electronics engineering
Ø Industrial Engineering
Ø Manufacturing Engineering
Ø Biomedical Engineering
Ø Electronics and communication engineering
The average cost that is required to study for an engineering degree in Madhya Pradesh engineering colleges are between the ranges of RS.22,000 to 2 lac only. The range of fees depends on the type of engineering college and the stream of engineering that is pursued by the student.
The engineering colleges Madhya Pradesh makes sure to maintain their credibility is maintained properly. This is because parents and students will take a look at the credibility of the engineering college before thinking of getting an admission at the colleges of engineering in Madhya Pradesh. In average, the engineering courses which are offered by the engineering in Madhya Pradesh are ranged above average. However, a delay in the counseling has led to more number of vacant engineering seats in the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh but the top institutes’ places for an engineering degree were not vacant as other colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The smaller cities in Madhya Pradesh, in terms of admission to engineering have fared much better than cities such as Bhopal and Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
The Engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh offers good quality infrastructure to the engineering students and also for the faculties so that they can help to facilitate for a great education. Also more initiatives are being implemented such as: teaching development program should be organized round the year. However, there are also many existing initiatives that are taken by the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh such as comprehensive curriculum and state of the art laboratories to facilitate the education of the engineering students at the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Effective teaching and the extra- curricular activities:
1. The engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh not only focuses and trains the students in various engineering disciplines, but they also focus on the extra-curricular activities where the students studying for engineering degree takes part in sports, arts and other cultural activities as well.
2. To ease out the stress caused from various types of reasons, the engineering colleges also practice these effective extra-curricular activities.
3. These extra-curricular activities are practiced by the students, along with the education; they effectively help the students to become all rounder.
4. To make the students strong in various aspects, the soft and technical skills of the engineering students are being delivered to the students over a period of time by the engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
5. These extra-curricular initiatives that are taken by the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh ensures that the engineering students are created strong and all rounder during their degree period so that they are molded as excellent professional from the day one of the career when they graduate from the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Ø The engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh have got their own individual placement cells that effectively focus on the successful placement of the engineering students. These are available to all streams of engineering that is offered by the engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Ø The engineering students are also trained effectively on various aspects that will enable them to perform well during the campus recruitment exercise.
Ø These placement cells of the individual engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh also keep in touch with the professionals who are responsible for the recruitment of the engineering students in different types of industries.
Ø These engineering colleges also invite huge organizations in order to recruit the engineering students at various positions at different departments as well.
These engineering colleges also ensure that the student skills are captured in a systematic manner and they are presented appropriately to the various organizations to take a call and also to co-ordinate effectively for the campus recruitment to do all the related paperwork as well.