Engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh is one of the centers of higher education with number of top colleges and universities especially located in the state capital of Lucknow. However, the literacy rate of Uttar Pradesh is near around 69.72 percent, which is quite low, but in the past it has increased and the students have started to show great interest in studying various courses. This has led to the foundation of some recognized institutes in Uttar Pradesh. Institutes like IET or Institute of Engineering and Technology in Lucknow is one of the prestigious and age-old education centers in Uttar Pradesh that has produced some gems for the country. To meet the rising industry and market needs the engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh has thus started to incorporate new courses in their syllabuses.
Scenario of engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh
The state of Uttar Pradesh has more than 350 engineering colleges affiliated to the Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam University previously known as the Uttar Pradesh technical university. Uttar Pradesh is also the home to one of the prestigious institutes namely National Institute of Technology located in Lucknow and has other reputed colleges who have accreditation from AICTE. The engineering streams these colleges offer are –
• Agricultural Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Computer Science
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical & Electronics
• Electronics and Communication
• Information Technology
• Industrial Engineering
• Instrumentation & Control Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Manufacturing Engineering
The cost of studying engineering in Uttar Pradesh is a little low compared to other states since the state is still trying to cater low education for attracting a number of students within and outside the state. The cost is near around Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 6 lakhs INR depending on the type of engineering courses you have enrolled.
Credibility of the Engineering Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
With the growth in the literacy rate, a number of students are trying to stay within the state and seek education. This has led to the rise in a number of colleges. Apart from the rise in the number of students, the industry need within Uttar Pradesh has also steadily increased. The job magnet cities like Gurgaon, Noida and Delhi which lies close to the state has also garnered to the growth of the number of engineering colleges within the state. The colleges in Uttar Pradesh have thus started to open up new courses and focuses on the overall infrastructure of the college, food and hostel and libraries to attract more number of students. Some reputed institutions are offering scholarship programmes to allow students to complete their education in abroad or enroll into some foreign exchange programs as well.
Infrastructural Facilities in Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh has quite a less number of colleges in proportion to the number of inhabitants in the state. However, to meet the rising demand the number of engineering colleges is now 350 and still growing. Prior to all, there were only government colleges and a few private engineering colleges, but with the change in education pattern of Uttar Pradesh, the state government has seen an influx in the literacy rate that chiseled the growth of engineering colleges in the state. the government is providing aids to the colleges as well some private engineering colleges are taking great care of their faculty, syllabus, hostel and food facilities and overall environment to cater better education foreground to the students who seek admission. This type of credibility adds to the trust of the students and the parents.
Great faculty & foreground for extra-curricular activities
1. The engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh provide scope to the students to improve their rational skills by helping them to enroll in extracurricular activities like music, art, sports etc.
2. Students can take up turns and can join programs that look after their skill development from ground level and prepare them to face any kind of job environment and career opportunities.
3. The climate of the state is harsh that often keeps the students from joining a college, but the infrastructural quality has improved a lot to provide quality educational and stress-free environment to the students.
Placement Opportunities in Uttar Pradesh
Placement opportunities in engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh are showing a steep rise as more and more number of MNCs and reputed brands from neighboring cities and states come to garner best candidates.
• The placement cells of the colleges are separate, so the students get a whole opportunity to groom themselves with the best technique and with great attention
• The placement officers groom the students with relevant soft skills and communication tips to assure that the college attend 100 percent placement goals
• They help student seek the right company against the stream they have chosen and a desirable placement to enhance their careers.
• Though the placement rate in Uttar Pradesh is gradually rising and it will soon come at par with other states offering engineering educational opportunities to their students.
Top Engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh City wise:
Top Engineering Colleges in Noida | Top Engineering Colleges in Meerut | Top Engineering Colleges in Ghaziabad| Top Engineering Colleges in Lucknow | Top Engineering Colleges in Agra
Top Private Engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh:
Top Private Engineering Colleges in Noida | Top Private Engineering Colleges in Meerut | Top Private Engineering Colleges in Ghaziabad| Top Private Engineering Colleges in Lucknow | Top Private Engineering Colleges in Agra
Engineering Exam Accepted in Uttar Pradesh Colleges:
JEE Main | JEE Advanced | AMUEEE | UPSEE | GATE | GLAET
Top Engineering Colleges in Uttar Pradesh:
IIT, Kanpur | Amity Lucknow | IIMT Noida | Babu Banarasi Das University | KCC Noida