JCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level engineering entrance exam. Eligibility criteria for the exam is as follows
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen and domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam from CBSE, ICSE or any other recognized board.
- For admission in B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons.), Integrated (B.Tech-M.Tech) , Integrated (B.Tech-MBA), candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Applicant should be Indian.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 with 45% marks in PCM from a recognized Board in INDIA.
- No age limit for JCECE 2018.
- 40% required for SC/ST candidates.
JCECE 2018 Application Process:
Application of JCECE 2018 has not started yet, it is expected that applications will start from the month of April and will conclude by the end of it. For making an application for JCECE 2018 candidates first need to register themselves on its website. Candidate needs a valid email ID and phone number for making the registration. After that candidate will be directed to the application form. The form will be detailed and will ask for information like academic details, personal details and contact information. Candidate also need to upload a scanned copy of their signature and passport size photograph.
Steps for making JCECE 2018 application
STEP 1. Registration: Candidates will first have to register themselves for the JCECE exam. Application enrollment number will be generated and candidates will be successfully registered for the JCECE 2018
Step 2. Upload Images: Scanned images of the passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression of the candidate will have to be uploaded in the application form.
Step 3. Filling up JCECE Application Form: Next, the candidates will have to fill in all of their personal, academic and qualification details
Step 4. Payment of Application Fees: After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees of JCECE 2018. The payment of application fees can be done through online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline mode (e-challan). Failure to pay the application fees will lead to the rejection of the application form.
The JCECE 2018 through online mode only.
Online Mode :
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Contact number
JCECE 2018 APPLICATION FEE :
- 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II Class category candidates.
- 450/- for SC/ST/FEMALE candidates.
JCECE 2018 Reservation Criteria :
- Scheduled Castes : 10%
- Scheduled Tribes : 26%
- OBC : 14%
Physically Handicapped Candidates :
- 40% are eligible for the reservation (only in govt. degree engineering institutes).
TFW Scheme :
- According to provisions of All Indian Council of Technical Institution, a Tuition Fee Waiver on 5% seats is there.
- Submission of proper proofs of income is required to claim this.
See also :