VTUEEE Exam Document For Verification
- Marks Sheet of Class XII or equivalent qualifying examination
- Marks Sheet of Class X or equivalent qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate/Migration certificate/Community certificate (for all categories except general category)
- Xerox copy of adhar card/ration card
- Nativity Certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- Six copies of recent colored passport size with white background dressed in formal wear with name and date printed on it.
- Undertaking for good conduct and behavior in the prescribed form (will be issued at the time of admission).
- Four copies of coloured passport size (dimensions - 3.5 x 4.5 cm) photographs of parent or guardian
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counselling or admission
VTUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are seeking to appear in VTUEEE 2018 have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria before filling VTUEEE application form. To apply for VTUEEE 2018, applicants must be less than 25 years of age. Applicants must be Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI). PIO and OCI holder candidates can apply directly through foreign category. Candidates who are appearing for class XII final exam or equivalent examination in April/May 2018 are eligible to apply for VTUEEE 2018.
Aspirants should have passed class XII from any state board/CBSE,New Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/National Institute of Open School/Intermediate or two year Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized board or University/High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
- Must pass Class XII boards conducted by any state Board/ CBSE/ CISCE/ National Institute of open school or must have appeared in Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination conducted by recognized board/ university or High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
- Must pass their exams with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates appearing class XII or equivalent examination in March/ April/ May 2018 can appear for VTUEEE 2018.
- Age Candidates must complete 25 years of age on July 1, 2018. and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
VTUEEE Exam 2018 Application Process
The application form of VTUEEE 2018 can be filled either online or offline mode.
To fill the application form of VTUEEE 2018 in online mode, the candidate has to complete the following steps:
- Step 1 – Registration : To get registered the candidate has to go to the registration portal and fill in details like name, email ID, and address for correspondence. Upon successful registration, username and password would be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Step 2 – Log-in to fill VTUEEE 2018 application form: After logging in the candidate has to fill in personal details: including the name of father and mother, and date of birth., qualifying exam passed and marks obtained, year of passing, etc.
- Step 3 - Upload Photo and Signature: In this step, the candidate has to upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee: Finally, the candidate has to pay the VTUEEE 2018 application fee of Rs. 950 to complete the application process. The payment can be made using debit card/credit card/ net banking.
Candidates who apply online need to note down the VTUEEE 2018 application number and retain a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Candidates who want to apply offline can obtain the application form of VTUEEE 2018 from the Regional Offices of Veltech University / Book shops on cash payment of Rs.950. 0r by sending DD of Rs.950 drawn in favour of “ Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai, to The Director - UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant. The filled in application form must be sent only to the University Address:
Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University
400ft Outer ring road, Avadi, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India.
VTUEEE Exam 2018 Fee Details
The candidate has to pay the VTUEEE 2018 application fee of Rs. 950 to complete the application process. The candidates who apply online can pay the fee using debit card/credit card/ net banking.
Candidates who want to apply offline can pay the fee directly in cash at the Regional Offices of Veltech University or can send DD of Rs.950 drawn in favour of “ Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai, to The Director - UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
Also read :-
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2018
VTUEEE syllabus 2018
VTUEEE Exam Center 2018
VTUEEE Application Procedure 2018